Dog & Cat Boarding in Braselton, GA
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Best Friend Veterinary & Pet Lodge, we’re proud to offer outstanding boarding services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Pet Boarding at Best Friend Veterinary & Pet Lodge
Your pet’s comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Our dedicated staff uses their knowledge of animal care to keep your pet healthy and happy during their stay.
We offer separate boarding facilities for cats and dogs so our feline friends can have a little peace and quiet during their stay.
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet.
Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
For our feline guests, we play outdoor sounds for them and provide a Feliway diffuser to help calm them during their stay.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
- Playtimes: We can do extra playtimes once a day or every other day for an additional fee. We offer a choice of TLC (extra petting and one on one time), Nature Walk (a 15-minute walk down a beautiful path next to the clinic), Fetch (playing ball for 15 minutes).
- Kennel Bath: A kennel tech can give your pet a bath (bath, brush out, nail trim, ear cleaning) while boarding with us for an additional fee.
- Medications: A trained technician can give your pet's medications daily for an additional fee.
The cat room is on the opposite end of the hospital from the dog boarding area. Cats take turns being let out to roam the cat room once a day for about an hour. There are scratching posts, hiding boxes, and a catwalk allowing cats to climb and stretch.
Our Indoor Runs are 4ft wide x 6ft tall x 6ft deep. There is a fold-down cot in the back that we put bedding on for your pet to snuggle up in. Your pet will be let out 3 times a day in our large yard for about 15 minutes each as long as weather permits.
This is our Indoor/Outdoor run. It is 4ft wide x 6ft tall and 6ft deep. It has a pet door in the back that leads to the outdoor portion of the run pictured below. We leave the pet door open during business hours as long as the weather permits.
Outdoor Section of Indoor/Outdoor Run
Your pet will have access to this portion of the run during regular business hours as long as weather permits. Your pet will also be let out into the large yard 3 times a day for about 15 minutes each.
Dog & Cat Boarding Rules & Requirements
- Pet food needs to be in pre-portioned labeled Ziploc bags. Wet food must be in original packaging & also labeled.
- We cannot keep pet collars and leashes here while boarding.
- We provide all bedding & toys for boarding pets. Please Note: We Are Not Responsible For Any Items Left With A Pet While Boarding.
- Pet must be “flea free” or they will be treated at the owner’s expense.
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Canine Influenza
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
Reservations are preferred, especially during holidays, but we can generally accommodate last-minute or emergency boarding needs.
Our boarding facility is open for drop-off and pick-up Saturday or Monday.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can take care of those before your pet's scheduled boarding date. If possible, please allow two weeks between vaccination and boarding.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
Let us answer all your questions and put your concerns to rest. Call today to learn about our accommodations and boarding policies or to schedule your pet’s stay.